viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013

What are your motives for teaching? What rewards or incentives do you get from teaching? How might your motives interfere with your ability to put the needs of your students ahead of your own?


Well, when I started this major was incredible I really want to teach but when I stand in front of people I feel very nervous so thought that would be a really headache. I always be very shy for reason it’s miracle when I’m teaching. I feel like a other person. I really love to teach and that is my motive. Before I start a class I always thing that I can’t do it, but when I start to teach, I want to teach the best that I can.

What are my rewards or incentives? Well my reward is when a student understands the topic that I taught. When they collaborate with the class, do their homework assignments and they ask questions about the something that they don’t understand. My purpose is that they understand English and then they will Love to learn English.





How might my motives interfere with my ability to put the needs of my students ahead of my own?
Well, if I love something, I will show that I love it. If they can see that I love to share what I know, they will ask me how to know it. Even though I have a lesson plan for each class if I realize that my students don’t understand the topic I have to make a review about the topic. The priority are my students not my lesson plan.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario