viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

List the things you like about working with teenagers. Why? List the things you don’t like. Why?



One of the things that I like to work with teenagers is because that is a very complicate stage in which one most of the teenagers can’t find who they are. So they need a lot of help, they need a model and you can help them. As I said before, this is a dramatic stage and we, as teachers, have to be friendly with them but we don’t have to be their friends.


Things that I like to work with teenagers:
ü They pay attention when something catches their attention. I realized that in some cases they are very talkative, but when you say his or her name they stop to talk and then they pay attention because you know his/her name. Also, when you are going to do an activity, and you explain step by step what they have to do, and they understand everything they perform in a very good way that activity.


ü They are enthusiastic. When you do a new game they love it. They learn more through playing.


ü They are very intelligent. Even though, they don’t get a high score in the exam, I believe that they are very intelligent. Some of my students are really talkative and at the beginning they didn’t like to participate in class, one day I talked with him and tried to talk with him and they grades are better than one month ago.

ü They are responsible. In my case, I’m very proud of my students because they always try to do their homework assignments if they don’t do them they always give them the following day.





Things that I dislike to work with teenagers:
ü Well, they are very noisy. Sometimes they don’t show respect of your work and they just start to make noise.
ü Don’t appreciate their parents’ work. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario