viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

What experience do you have of learning a second or foreign language? How would you characterize the teacher’s teaching method? How effective did you find it?


My experience of learning a second language is very interesting because when I was in junior high school my English’s teacher didn’t teach me in a good way and didn’t learned so much even though I got very good grades. I had two English’s teacher and both didn’t know how to teach. They used only the translation method and they only wrote on the board and that was all.

When I was on high school my story changed a lot because I had a good teacher not so good but she inspired me to learn English. I learned a lot and the most important thing was that I understood the classes. She used the Direct Method and sometimes she used the translation method. For that reason I decided to be English’s teacher. When I was in second and third year of high school I went to some English’s Courses at MINED.

Here at the University I knew that I really had to improve my skill because I had some bases but I really need an strong bases. The first year, I had two teachers that inspire my whole life because they taught English by their heart and that was wonderful. One of them used TPR, Audio Lingual Method, Direct Method, CLL and a lot of techniques. Every teacher that I know show me many ways to improve my English and I really hope to become a good teacher and use my own method.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario