viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

How can the standard-features word-processing programs be exploited for teaching writing skills?



I think use standard features Word processing programs make your life a litter easier than 10 years ago because they do all your work. We, as teacher, have to use them in the correct way. For example, we have to know which areas they have problems; maybe they have problems to connect their ideas or how to express them, so we can use the standard-features word-processing not only to write an essay but also to share their ideas and feelings.


These kinds of programs you can use them in different ways. In my case, I’m not a good writer but I do my best when I have to do it. When my teacher asks me something I try to explain him what I think about his question. To write a blog is a good idea to improve their writing skill.
I can take advantages of the standard features word processing and take care about the uses that my students do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario